Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Various Updates

Two more parties to work on, a house warming in April and a birthday party in March. We are also approaching St. Patricks Day and Rodeo time so lots of activities buzzing about.

In other news.... In preparation for Saturday I dropped by World Market and the liquor store. I ended up at the Mandola liquor store on Richmond. They average about $3-4 more per bottle. I was trying to save time so I figured the cost was worth it. Since we have a group of 16 coming I bought 4 bottles of white (Clos Du Bois Chardonnay), 4 bottles of champagne (Chandon) and of course vodka (Absolut for mixing and Kettle One for martinis or shooters).

I won't be able to do any preparations tonight since I have plans at Max's Wine Dive. I will publish more informaiton as the event approaches.

Cheers!

No comments: