Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Why am I so lazy at blogging?

So I haven't posted since February. Not sure what my excuse is other than i have nothing exciting going on. Catering business is nonexistent except for our one client. Cion and I still chat daily and see each other just as much. I don't think I could exist without his friendship. He truly has been the best friend I could ask for. That being said we are an awful influence on each other. It's amazing that our husbands put up with us.

Sunday started out same as any other. Saturday night was drag night and we both drank a bit that night. So Sunday morning comes around and Cion wants to make waffles, eggs and bacon for Dave and me. Of course my instructions are to bring booze. We all sat in the sun eating our fabulous breakfast and drinking bloody marys. Then Dave left to go home and that's when trouble started. Hehe.

We drank the bottle of champagne from the Cava region and then moved back to the vodka. We wanted more champagne but it wasn't even 12 yet. Once the hour struck 12 Randy was so kind to get us a bottle of Moet. Which we drank up. By 2:30 we noticed we were burning and headed in. (Did I mention neither of us were wearing sunblock?)

Within 2 hours I had become a lobster. Of course I was Hollywood and never took my shades off so I looked like a reverse raccoon. I am an idiot. Fun day had by all but note to self always wear sunblock.

No comments: