Tuesday, April 28, 2009

What Else... Food AGAIN

I am on a Benjy's kick again. Ate an amazing lunch with Cion last week. Had a bottle of Schramsberg Rose with spinach/portabella crepes. I need to learn to make crepes. I think it would be a cute addition to a catering menu although we have zero clients. At least I could eat them. Anyways... Will be dining at Benjy's again tomorrow with a previous work colleague. Still debating what delicious dish I want. Her stepson is partner's in Benjy's so I am sure she will know what we should order.

On another note tonight I am making homemade spaghetti and meatballs. Not very healthy considering a)I complained about my weight last week, b)ate Chick-Fil-A for lunch and c)did I mention I am dining at Benjy's again tomorrow?? I prefer a homemade tomato sauce using San Marzano tomatoes, basil, garlic, olive oil, splash of red wine and red pepper. Will post recipe tomorrow if I am not in another food coma.

1 comment:

Donald said...

What type of food does Benjy's serve?