Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Updates

Okay so here is a quick update of things:

Deidra's Birthday Party:







The most successful food item by far was the sauteed zucchini wrapped in proscuitto and served with a ranch/sour cream mix. It was gone within the first hour. The bacon quiche were gone but I had a few leftover of the green onion quiche. Total crowd size was approx. 20 and I had way to much food. Sent the sandwich tray and antipasto try home with Deidra. Although I doubt she remembered.
Overall I think I could have toned the food size down and maybe had a bit more enterainment persay.

Next up:

Donald and Jimmy's Housewarming: Saturday, April 19, 2008
Menu:
Spin Dip, Chips-N-Dip, Garden Ranch Macaroni Salad, Blue Cheese & Chix Croissants, Hunnus & Pitas, Cucumber Sandwiches, Tomato Sandwiches, Spicy Pecan Nibblers, & Massey's Goat Cheese Dip.
I am in charge of homemade cookies and the goat cheese spread.

Miriam and Tom's Housewarming: Saturday, May 3, 2008
Currently working on invite list, need to work on menu. It will need to be veggie friendly and lean towards the Cinco de Mayo theme.

Elizabeth's Wedding Disco Brunch: May 18, 2008
Kim took care of the formal invitations. I am still working on planning a menu.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We had a blast! I can't wait until the housewarming!! Don't let me forget to order the sheet cake!