Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Off for a Foodie Vacation

Off to Florida with Cion Ortega this month. The four of us will be hitting the road with our 3 puppies and driving to the panhandle area. Our only thought is food, from where we will eat to what are we cooking. We will be stopping in New Orleans one night for dinner at Mr. B's Bistro and breakfast at Cafe Dumonde, lunch at Central Grocery then on to Florida. We will be staying in Destin at a beach house with a full kitchen. We plan to make a bunch of food and drink enough that all the food will taste good.

In other news Cion has settled in really nicely at the Traci Scott Salon. He has a very comfortable room with great space to feel pampered in. I myself have changed jobs. I am really enjoying this new adventure. It has been the best start of a job I think I have ever had in my career. I truly hope this will last a long time.

Sorry for not posting. I hope to have some images from our foodie adventures soon.

No comments: