Monday, March 10, 2008

Updates

Okay so I have four events I am planning currently. I will start in order of events.

First Event: Finger Happy Hour
Date: March 14, 2008
The event starts at 6:30 at my house. It is a gathering of current and ex-finger employees. This is a bring a dish and bring a bottle of wine event so not much planning here. I will provide the plates, napkins and silverware. I am going to make my artichoke spinch puff pastries and bring a bottle of Chandon sparkling wine


Second Event: Deidra's Birthday
Date: March 29, 2008
So far I haven't done a whole lot for this. I am waiting on the guest list which I should have tonight. Once I have the list I will send out an evite and start thinking of a menu. This will be held at my house at I am probably looking at doing an array of finger foods.

Third Event: Jimmy and Donald's Housewarming
Date: April 19, 2008
I am sent the evite out last Monday and so far there are about 15 guests. This event is being held at Jimmy and Donald's house. Jimmy has planned quite a menu that he will prepare. I am providing my goat cheese spread.

Fourth Event: Elizabeth's Disco Bridal Shower
Date: May 2008
I am cohosting this event with Kim and James. We met at Shade http://www.shadeheights.com/) over brunch on March 2. They have an excellent brunch menu and I would highly recommend the eggs benedict. They roast Roma tomatoes and top the english muffins with the tomatoes, canadian bacon, poached eggs and a homemade hollandaise sauce. They serve there breakfast dishes with a side of potatoes and fresh fruit. I always have a bloody mary and upgrade from the house vodka. I like that they serve there bloody marys with a pickled okra. A very southern touch.

Anyways I digress... the event will be hosted at my house. We are currently working on a menu as well as invitations. Since this is a disco mexican theme the menu and decorations will center around this.

No comments: