Friday, December 11, 2009

Menu for Annual Holiday Party

Every year I look forward to hosting a holiday wine and cheese. I enjoy the company, food and most of all the free flowing booze. I went to my all time favorite store Spec's off Smith last night and stocked up on assorted cheeses and meats for the event. I also purchased 2 bottles champagne, 2 bottles of Rhone and 2 Cab's for Saturday. Everyone always brings bottles to share and it's alot of fun to try peoples favorites.

The menu for this year includes:
Chipotle Glazed Pork Tenderloins
Smoked Gouda
Manchego
Summer Sausage
Soppreso
Proscuitto
Pepperoni Roll
2 Baked Bries (one with a mushroom wine reduction and the other is TBD)
Artichoke Spinach Puff Pastry
The standard veggie tray
Cupcakes

Breann is making Oreo Truffles, Jimmy is making his jalapeno poper dip and Adrianne is bringing homemade crackers, spinach dip and queso with sausage

Should be a great evening as always. Happy Holidays and Cheers!

No comments: