Monday, December 8, 2008

The aftermath

Another weekend of parties checked off the list. I have to say I drank way to much champagne which makes work on a Monday morning VERY difficult. All that being said I think it was a huge success, but then again I may be biased. We went through a total of 2 bottles of vodka, 2 bottles of rum and over 15 bottles of champagne. Now those numbers indicate a good time had by all. I have to say that my favorite food item was Randy's breakfast french toast. It was yummy.

I still have many more events to go. Bert and Roy are hosting a movie night Wednesday, Thursday is dinner with friends, Saturday is my office party and Sunday is brunch with teh Nashes. The following week is my parents holiday dinner, the Nashes Wine and Cheese, Stephanie's Holiday party and Thuy's graduation dinner. So many parties so little time. My liver is going to need a vacation come January.

Hopefully Cion and I can book some catering gigs in 2009!

No comments: