Sunday, January 27, 2008

Super Bowl Party Planning Update

6 days and counting till Super Bowll XLII Kick Off!

I went to Arnies today to stock up on some decorations, plates, cups and napkins. Total bill was $62.45. The evite currently is sitting at 29 but I know of 4 people that are coming that have not R.S.V.P. so I got enough stash for a group of 36. I always try and plan for extras.

This morning I sat down and wrote out the grocery and the Costco lists. I have scheduled those trips for later in the week to insure food freshness.

I will write more updates through out the week as the party is fast approaching.


PS - the second party this year for the Two Party Planners is a Welcome Home party for Tom and Miriam. They are moving back to Houston from Malaysia. This party is scheduled for Saturday, February 16. Looks like February is shaping up to be a busy month.

Cheers!

No comments: